Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Haunted Condo

Today I checked in with my family in a condo in Key West, Florida. Apparently my dad got a really good rate on it. But the odd thing is, is that it's really nice. As a result I came to the conclusion that is must be haunted.
 The podcast is still in the development stage. When I get back home I'll be contacting a few people on recording our first episode. I also still need to think of the content, kind of important. If any of the five people reading this have any desire to be on the podcast or write video game reviews please shoot me an email or leave a comment.

Stay classy,
-Nick

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to check out the final product. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha me too. You wouldn't happen to have it would you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah there, Nick. Isn't 5 readers kind of an ambitious number? :P

    Also, Kanuckast.ca is broken. The header thing only rotates through one post.

    The few design friends I showed the site to also noted that the slider moves too fast.

    (Give me root access to your server so I can fix things? :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should penis.

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete